As a kid I was indoctrinated into the world of Disney. As an adult, I have kept my Disney adventures close to my heart and created a new generation of Disney followers in my young family. It is a marvellous world with inspiration around every corner and invokes a sense that anything is possible.
So… as a Mental Toughness Practitioner and Coach, I set out to review the Top 10 Disney quotes to inspire.
10. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – Peter Pan
9. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." – Winnie the Pooh
8. "Open different doors, you may find a you there that you never knew was yours. Anything can happen." – Mary Poppins
7. “I am on my way, I can go the distance.” – Hercules
6. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." – Mulan
5. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse
4. "Ah yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." – The Lion King
3. "Life's not a spectator sport. If watchin' is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya." – The Hunchback of Notre Dame
2. “It's up to you how far you go. If you don't try, you'll never know.” – Sword in the Stone
1. “If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney
Which Disney character is your inspiration? Do you have a favourite Disney quote that inspires you?
Michelle Bakjac is an experienced Organisational Consultant, Coach, Speaker and Facilitator. As Director of Bakjac Consulting, she is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a member of Mental Toughness Partners and an MTQ48 accredited Mental Toughness practitioner. Michelle assists individuals and organisations to develop their Mental Toughness to improve performance, behaviour and wellbeing. You can find her at www.bakjacconsulting.com or email@example.com