Mental Toughness Workshop for Leaders
Developing Mental Toughness
Maximising You and Your Team’s Potential – 4 hours
Leaders are constantly faced with challenges in our current VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environments. This facilitated workshop assists leaders to understand and maximise their own Mental Toughness and develop both resilience and confidence within their teams. Session content is highly interactive with significant group interaction and problem solving with opportunity for group and individual self-reflection.
- Understanding the four pillars of Mental Toughness – Control, Commitment, Challenge and Confidence.
- Debriefing results of MTQ Plus and recognising personal opportunities for development.
- Considering personal traits required to enhance Mental Toughness
- Recognising the need to be constantly evolving and responsive to change.
- The impact of VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity)
- Considering traits required to manage Change readiness. Understanding the various responses to change and managing thinking and responses – the psychology of change.
- Reframing and flexibility and assisting to manage staff responding to challenges.
- Fostering leadership agility and adaptability.
- Controlling emotional responses.
- Enhancing capacity to deal with pressure
- Creating a strong mindset
- GROW Coaching to develop agility for staff
Email email@example.com to purchase and coordinate