WORK PLACE WELLNESS PROGRAMMES
Bakjac Consulting offers a full range of work place wellness programmes and workshops designed to keep your workplace healthy and productive.
Benefits of Workplace Wellness Programmes
Research has demonstrated that workplace wellness programmes bring physical, mental and emotional benefits to employees as well as significant benefits to a business. According to the Harvard Business Review,
“The average return on investment for a workplace wellness programme is $3 to $5 per dollar invested”
Benefits can include:
- Reduced stress related issues
- Increased trust, satisfaction, engagement and loyalty from staff
- Increased resilience
- Improved mental health and wellbeing
- Fostering your workplace as a community
- Improved workplace morale
As a result of these employee health and wellbeing improvements an organisation can gain:
- Improved performance and productivity
- Reduced absenteeism and presenteeism
- Reduced staff turnover
- Attracting new staff and becoming an employer of choice.
Bakjac Consulting offers a large range of workshops to suit organisation’s unique needs. Whether you need a 1 hour “Lunch ’n Learn” session or a half day or full day programme, we can tailor a format to your needs.
Work Place Wellness Workshop Opportunities:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health Response and Managing RUOK Conversations
- Building Personal Resilience
- Building Resilient Teams
- Stress Management
- Building Psychological Wellness
- Positive Psychology, PERMA and Wellbeing at Work
- Work Life Balance
- Managing Grief and Loss
- Managing Post Trauma Debriefing
- Managing Challenging Behaviour in The Work Place
Interested in designing a customised workplace wellness programme for your team?
Please get in touch so you can let us know what your needs are. We can then provide an outline about how we can accelerate your team’s potential and add value to your business.