As a Psychologist in clinical practice, Michelle delivers counselling to assist adults manage a range ofemotional, behavioural, and adjustment problems.
Michelle also has a special interest in rehabilitation injury counselling and pain management as well as post trauma counselling having worked with a wide range of individuals and organisations to provide post trauma counselling and mental health first aid.
In addition, Michelle specialises in conflict resolution and mediation providing many successful resolutions to restore both personal and work place relationships.
Services are provided for:
- Clinical psychological consultations: diagnosis, treatment, assessment & reports
- Stress management, anxiety and panic
- Adjustment Disorders
- General counselling, problem solving & personal development consultations
- Relationship counselling
- Workers Compensation & injury & pain management
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling
- Workplace trauma management
- Loss and grief
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance consultations
- Organisational conflict management & mediation
- Vocational redirection and counselling, career guidance & career path planning
- Vocational Assessments
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- Anger Management
- Mental Health First Aid
Michelle uses a range of treatment approaches including cognitive behavioural therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, mindfulness, behavioural activation, psychological coaching, positive psychology, client-focused counselling, and brief solution-focused therapy.
Some consultations may attract a rebate from Medicare or your private health insurance.