ABOUT MICHELLE BAKJAC
Michelle Bakjac is a highly experienced Psychologist, Trainer/Facilitator and Coach with more than 25 years of experience. Her expertise ranges from facilitating workplace wellness training and organisation wellbeing strategy, to personal and leadership coaching to organisational development and leadership training programs. Combining qualifications in Psychology, Organisational Coaching and Leadership, Michelle has insight into the motivators for behaviour and what influences well-being.
Michelle is accredited in
- Saville WAVE – To raise self-awareness into personal style
- RAW – Resilience Scale
- MTQ48 - Mental Toughness Psychometric assessment
Michelle’s Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Psychology (Adelaide University)
- Graduate Diploma in Psychological Practice (Uni SA)
- Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching (Open Door Coaching)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (HBA)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (LMA)
- Organisational Coaching Certification (IECL)
Michelle’s goal is to accelerate resilience, growth and success for both individuals and organisations by;
- Building resilience and mental toughness in individuals and teams
- Enhancing emotional intelligence
- Creating leadership capability
- Coaching to enable a person and/or team to identify where they want to be, where they are now, what options they have to move forward and what they will actually do to move toward achievement of their goals
- Empowering workplace wellness and embracing Positive Psychology practises
- Providing the skills and experience necessary to take an individual and/or workplace from surviving to thriving.
Michelle is an engaging and highly energetic speaker who involves her audience to provide a positive learning experience.
Michelle's approach to learning allows for participation, self-reflection and interactive problem solving, ensuring an individual and team gain the most from their learning experience. Her approach to learning and development is to address the unique culture of any workplace to enhance workplace wellbeing, performance, resilience and adaption.
0412 047 590